Nevada-Las Vegas

Hotel - vent

Just want to vent that hotels rates have gone up in MB.  I booked one of my guest's room @ $76 per night for July.  A few days later, rates jumped up to $100.  I still have 3 more rooms to book. 

Argh... Anyways, I'm probably going to book the remaining rooms soon as they're fully refundable.

Thanks for listening.

Re: Hotel - vent

• edited December 2011
    It's hard with the prices of everything going up.  I would definitely book the remaining rooms now.  My experience has showed me that prices will continue to go up, not get  lower.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you used any of the discount codes? I had one, that won't work for your date (it's only thru Sept) but might help other Vegas knotties, if they don't have it yet, PCLMORE, you get 30% room plus lots of extras like $100 cabana credit and $25 food and beverage credit. But there's lots of those codes out there, you can google "Mandalay Bay Discount Codes" and hopefully find one that works for your day. Good luck! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    that's a bummer...I can completely understand!
    have you looked into getting a air&hotel package, they tend to have really good deals.
  • keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks big time. I think I may need to start booking rooms for my groupas well. Just in case people don't book right away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards