Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

HELP

I am getting married August 4, 2012 at The Chapel of Flowers
I pretty much JUST started and can NOT decide on a hotel to have a in-room reception.  Can I get some feed back on this?? I dont want to spend too tooo tooooo much money on a room.  Also any feedback on catering. THANK YOU

Re: HELP

• Options
    yogiebhillyogiebhill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello. I'm having mines at the Mandalay Bay hotel renting the Vista Suite. Masterpiece Cuisine is catering. Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm doing my in-suite at the V'dara (  Hospitality Suite) and Jason's Deli Catering.

I have seen some couples use, Mandalay Bay, The Orleans,Aria,Planet Hollywood and Hard Rock Hotel. Any hotel on the strip would work, just watch the pricing for a reasonable rate.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you having?
    What is too tooo tooooo much money?
    What are you looking for in the 'feel' of your reception?
    Do you know what your budget is? F&B, hotel, etc

The more detail and specifics that you can give us the better we can help.
  • Options
    DaniWallDaniWall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does Mandalay Bay allow outside food and drink?? I heard of some hotels NOT allowing this??
  • Options
    DaniWallDaniWall member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im still not EXACTLY sure how many people will be attending?? I am guesstimating maximum of 20 guests.  I guess anything 3000 and under.  So far I am liking Mandalay Bay, Planet Hollywood, Cosmopolitan.  Venetian looks really nice too, I haven't seen any rooms or rates yet. 

I've never been to Vegas, so its hard to choose which hotel is nice. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't care about being ON the strip, you'll get the best prices and really nice accommadations at Platinum, Golden Nugget and the Orleans.  If you do want to be on strip, Cosmo and Mandalay are probably the more popular options.  MB has their Vista suite or some of the larger suites on the THEHotel side of the house (including the unlisted L suite).  For Mandalay, technically they do not allow outside vendors, but most people do it anyway lol, occassionally that results in issues if you draw attention to yourself (i.e. noise) but more often than not it's okay, and there have also been some instances of the suite disappearing with no notice, but again, rare; some recommend booking two nights as a safeguard.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards