Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Wedding - NEED HELP!

Hello Knotties!
I need your help!  My fiance and I plan to get married the beginning of April in Las Vegas.  It will just be the two of us.  Can someone refer me to a great wedding chapel with some simple but fun packages.  Also, we plan to stay at Mandalay Bay.  Can you also refer me to where I can get hair and make-up done on the strip without spending over $200 and without coming out looking like a show girl.;)
Thank you for any help!

Re: Las Vegas Wedding - NEED HELP!

• Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My parents did their 40th anniversary renewal at Viva Las Vegas chapel.  it was tres fun.  And my mom and I had our hair done (and my mother's makeup) at the Golden Nugget salon.  That was under $200....

Have you checked out the Vegas FAQs yet?
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my recommendation is to get your hair and makeup done by Harmony Medina....she is every reasonably priced and comes to your room. Her pricing also includes a trial Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Harmony Medina for make-up and hair.  Her prices are under$200 and they include a trial!  I also heard she does not charge extra for false lashes or airbrushing make-up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards