Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Receptions at Lupo in MB

Has anyone had their reception at Lupo or is anyone planning one there? Just wanted to get a feel for other people's experiences.

Re: Receptions at Lupo in MB

• Options
    wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On our scouting trip we went there to take a look. It's really pretty and the food was good!! It was just a little pricey for us, so we decided not to use there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What kind of reception are you looking for?  For a smaller, dinner reception its probably a good choice.  But, their minimum for a complete buyout is pretty spendy compared to the other restaurants at MB and I'm not sure of the floorplan is condusive to a large receptions with dancing, etc. 

• Options
    fizzycolorsfizzycolors member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Lupo for our reception but the timing didn't work out.  We are going with another Wolfgang Puck--Bar & Grill at MGM--and overall I've been pleased with the process.  We're hosting lunch, no dancing, so it's been fairly straightforward.  We're getting our cake through them and they were more than willing to work with the inspiration images I provided them.
  • Options
    stacymichstacymich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have had it booked since May. We are having a dinner reception, no dancing or anything. I was just curious if anyone had reviews for it. So far so good for our planning, we'll see on Oct 9th!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards