Nevada-Las Vegas

Mandalay Bay Vista Suite Reception Catering

Hi,

I am getting married at MB and having the reception in the Vista Suite. After looking around at other options I decided to go with MB catering. I know alot of people use this suite for receptions but use outside catering, I was just wondering why? The price for the MB catering is a little pricey I know but they do take care of everything.
Also have any one used MB catering, how was it?

Re: Mandalay Bay Vista Suite Reception Catering

• mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think you answered our question...because they are pricey and it may not fit within the couple's budget.
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's mainly cost.  I didn't even consider MB's catering because I knew it was going to be way out of our price range, and they don't make a stink like other hotels (mainly MGM) about bringing in someone else.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • bwinkoppbwinkopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using the MB catering for my wedding in Sept.  I just love the idea of not stressing over anything.  They will be there on time, have a great reputation of class, and the cake is included!!!  Also, IMO (mind you I do live in a city where hamburgers cost $15) it is reasonably priced.  I do not like how they do not have a TON of vegitarian plates, but most people do not have to worry about that, and why should my guests all suffer eatting gross veggies because I do not eat meat?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards