Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Has anyone ever heard of Kim Katunis for hair and makeup?

Found her on a search.. she seems to do more commerical work than weddings but i really like her work! 

Anyone ever hear of anyone using her??

Im really stuck between Kim katunis and Melissa Ferreria! I need someone REALLY REALLY good with makeup cause i do my own pretty well and have alot of experience with different types/brands of makeup... Im pretty picky so hope I can find someone who can really impress me. Unfortunatley i waited too long too book with most hair and makeup artists since wedding is two weeks away!

Re: Has anyone ever heard of Kim Katunis for hair and makeup?

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I don't mean to sound bitchy but with two weeks to go, you should really make a decision before one or both of these artists get booked. I don't have experience with either but ricekim looked gorgeous (Ferreria).
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_anyone-ever-heard-of-kim-katunis-hair-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:48b5d8f8-8fc6-44ab-b135-89e990df00b5Post:cd8524f6-6415-4f1d-94e2-9141e18a1ce7">Re: Has anyone ever heard of Kim Katunis for hair and makeup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I don't mean to sound bitchy but with two weeks to go, you should really make a decision before one or both of these artists get booked. I don't have experience with either but ricekim looked gorgeous (Ferreria).
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

<div>Aw. Thanks Direy! </div><div>
    </div><div>And I agree. At 2 weeks out you need to make a decision. </div><div>
    </div><div>I loved Melissa. I thoguht she did a great job on my makeup and loved the way I looked. But, I am not picky about brands of makeup etc. I didn't care what she used as long as it made me look fabulous. I will say I got a ton of compliments the day of our wedding. Everything from my eyelashes (false) to my hairstyle. Also, Melissa made sure there was nothing I wanted changed before she was done. </div><div>
    </div><div>Just out of curiosity, at two weeks out, why are you looking to hire a pro? You sound as if you are comfortable doing your own makeup.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    EEK 2 weeks out... better hire someone quick!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards