Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Night before wedding resteraunt recs?

Well, our elopment has evolved lol - FIs mom, sister and two brothers are flying in to join us :-) His mom will be walking me down the aisle which is so awesome!

Anyway, we were looking for a nice family resteruant for dinner sunday night after everyone flys in - we are all going to be staying at excaliber, so not sure if there is a nice place within walking distance, as we will not have a car (since we are all flying and dont wanna be worried with a care rental).

TIA, and I cant beleive its almost a month away....Im not sure if its hit me yet - but the flights are booked, the hotel and the wedding ceremony....

Re: Night before wedding resteraunt recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We always eat at Diablos, which is connected to the Monte Carlo, about 1 and a half blocks away.  Has really good mexican food.

We are having our night before dinner at the Tounament of the Kings at the Excalibur.  My moms friend went and said she had a great time there and it is very family appropriate.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ive heard great things about Red Square at Mandalay Bay. Kinda pricey...but worth every penny. Theres also Stripsteak and Mix at Mandalay Bay and Craftsteak and Emeril's at MGM Grand. But you can go anywhere on the strip with the monorail. FI & I personal favorites are Harley Davidson Cafe, Yolos, and Canaletto. Reservations at a buffet is also an option!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards