Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

*thefuturemrsrumley*

Hi Elisabeth - Congrats on your wedding, you looked beautiful!  Question for you, I know you did your rehearsal dinner at the Burger Bar at MB.  What did you think of it?  Was it a good place to go for that?  If you don't mind, do you have a ballpark of what the cost is per person for a burger and fries?

TIA and opinions and any info are much appreciated!

Sara

Re: *thefuturemrsrumley*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I'm slacking on my reviews!  We love Burger Bar and eat there everytime we stay at Mandalay.  They did a good job accomodating us.  We had a group of 30 and they put together one long table for 24 and as well a booth for 6.  The service was good in that they got our orders and food out quickly as well as kept up on beverages.  They only thing I didn't really like is that they use a standard menu for large parties (we knew about this ahead of time).  Its basically their burgers/fries only and I think its to simpilfy things with a large group.  They have 6 burgers available to chose from as well as condiments and all of the varieties of fries.  Its nice because your guests don't worry about price (its not listed), but they don't get to choose from the entire menu (I love the sliders, wasn't an option).  All and all, it was a hit.  After food, beverages, tax, and gratuity, it was about $30 per person.  Keep in mind, most of out guest ordered beers, which increased the price. 
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's ok, thanks for all the info!  What if there wasn't alcohol involved, do you know how much it would be then?  I really don't know what's going on with our Meet & Greet yet cause not sure what if anything FI's parent's are contributing to the wedding.   But if they do, I'm hoping that they'll pay for the Meet & Greet which is what I'm trying to get ideas for...

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would say overestimate the price and plan on $25-30 per person with tax and gratuity just so no one gets stuck with a bill they don't want.  If you have questions about a group reservation there, you can email: burgerbar121@hotmail.com.

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards