Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vegas Bridal Expo - January 24, 2010

http://www.lasvegasbride.com/Las+Vegas+Bridal+Expo+at+Mandalay+Bay/

Is anyone planning on going to the Vegas Bridal Expo on 1/24/10 held at Mandalay Bay this year?

To anyone who has gone in the past - did you enjoy it?

Re: Vegas Bridal Expo - January 24, 2010

• Options
    edited December 2011

Or how about this one, the BrIdal Spectacular on Jan 29-30. Which is bigger & better?

http://www.bridalspectacular.com/Default.aspx

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never been, but...WANT TO GO =)

humm....scouting trip....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stinkerbell - Exactly!  Prices for flights from Seattle are cheap for that time, so I think I'm going to do it!  I just don't know which show to choose... they are one week apart.
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the one in April from the lasvegasbride.com. It was totally worth it. You get see most vendors from venue to photographers to djs, etc. I thought it would be cool to have a photo booth at the wedding, but DH wasn't keen on the idea. He got to see 3 different photo booth vendors and was sold on the idea. We booked one that had a special only to ones that attended the bridal show. If you can get a good deal on flights and rooms (which I think you can b/c it's not peak season, and Vegas is really cutting deals on rooms), I would totally do it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Bridal Spectacular at Cashman Center last year and had a great time.  It was great to meet so many vendors in person and get all the brochures (and free cake samples *nom*).

If you haven't been to one and are still looking for vendors, I'd suggest going to at least one show.
  • Options
    jlstewartjlstewart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wish I could go but unfortunately already booked travel for Jan 25 - 28 so I miss out on both shows. The lists I see for both are extensive so it looks like its definitely worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been to both. The one at the Mandalay Bay is free and Bridal Spectacular is $10.00 a ticket. Personally I don't think it's worth paying for but it is good for ideas. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Well, against my better judgment... since I should be saving money for the wedding... I just booked a weekend trip to Vegas for the bridal expo at Mandalay Bay! :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! I was REALLY thinking about it too! I think I am going to plan one soon, just not sure if I want to wait that long (I know it's not that far) becuase the counter keeps getting closer!humm....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you for clearing this up for me!  I totally thought that they were the same thing.  Apparently my brain is in bridal overload...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards