Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

**Vegasgroom** - NWR question about the Palms

I think you've mentioned that you stay at the Palms a lot?  I signed up for their player's club card back in April when I was there with the FIL's and I just got a flyer offering a 2 night complimentary stay during the week along with some other offers - have you ever gotten one of these before and if so, is there any catch?  We read the fine print and didn't see anything that jumped out at us and FI and I will be in Vegas during the available dates.  Just curious if you have any thoughts on this.  Thanks!

ETA - when I ask about any catch to the offer, I mean other than the fact that they expect you to gamble & spend money at their resort.
Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: **Vegasgroom** - NWR question about the Palms

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No catch on the ones I've seen and I get those all the time lol.  I used a three day coupon last time I was out there in June for wedding planning but was actually staying five nights and they took care of the extra two nights and a meal at N9NE I had charged to the room, but I spent a good 8 hours/day at the craps table. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's good to know, thanks for the info!!  :)  Hmmm, I don't play craps but I've been known to sit at the blackjack table for hours on end...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah as long as you're giving them money one way or another it works lol. 

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards