Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Low cost/free locations for receptions? Tulle Springs?

Hey, I'm just starting here to plan and am looking for an interesting reception location. I was wondering if anyone knows of low cost or free locations, they can even be outside, that one might throw a reception. I have been to Tulle springs and was curious if anyne had ever done a reception there in one of the fields. I think that would be an interesting outside venue but it would require tents, tables, chairs and bringing everything there....any other locations you have used that are low cost or free? Thanks!

Re: Low cost/free locations for receptions? Tulle Springs?

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't really help with free reception locations, but how many people are you planning on having?  When factoring in all of the rental items required, a "free" location might end up being more expensive than some of the other reception locations.  Just something to think about! 
    Smile
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tulle Springs would probabaly not be cheap, just with the parking/entrance fees alone.  If you're looking at smaller weddings and aren't concerned about cig smoke from the bar areas, you could look into the American Legion halls...the one in Henderson on American Pacific has a pretty good sized room and they'll set up the tables for you, even have space for dancing - their prices are pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards