Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Just got a brazillian blowout

and my long thick hair only took 10 minutes to blowdry..no flat iron needed! Just thought I'd share:)
*MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Just got a brazillian blowout

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hehe I thought you got waxed :p

I love my flat iron...I have no patience to blow dry my hair with a round brush. I do use velcro curlers to give it some volume when I have something fun or importatnt to do.

10 mins isnt too bad!

Charity
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_just-got-brazillian-blowout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:53691df4-a7a7-4687-9aba-6f0ac4a03a0bPost:06263c35-1c10-46c3-afcb-61b0956f8bbf">Re: Just got a brazillian blowout</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>hehe I thought you got waxed :p</strong> I love my flat iron...I have no patience to blow dry my hair with a round brush. I do use velcro curlers to give it some volume when I have something fun or importatnt to do. 10 mins isnt too bad! Charity
    Posted by missjets[/QUOTE]

I thought that too!lol
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also thought you got waxed! Lmao! I guess I never heard of a brazillian blowout.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol it's a protien hair treatment that makes it silky smooth for 3 months
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha. I thought the same as the wax too!

I never tried Brazillian Blowout, but I do the Japanese Hair Straightening and it's awesome! Last me at least a year.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_just-got-brazillian-blowout?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:53691df4-a7a7-4687-9aba-6f0ac4a03a0bPost:06263c35-1c10-46c3-afcb-61b0956f8bbf">Re: Just got a brazillian blowout</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>hehe I thought you got waxed</strong> :p I love my flat iron...I have no patience to blow dry my hair with a round brush. I do use velcro curlers to give it some volume when I have something fun or importatnt to do. 10 mins isnt too bad! Charity
    Posted by missjets[/QUOTE]

me to haha.  I was thinking "is blowout good or bad?"
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha I had one recently too! When my friend suggested it, I looked at her like she was on glue because I thought she meant a wax.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been wanting to try it but wondered if it was worth the money.  Glad to hear you're happy!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brazillian Blowouts were just in the news for making people sick. Some of the products contain formaldehyde.. ovbiously not good for you.

Hope at least it looks good!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is less formaldehyde in the brazlian blowout (that specific brand) than an apple. OSHA has retracted their negative statement. And yes, it really works...salons charge between 150-600 for it and I paid the lower price so it was worth it to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had never heard of it before this week.

Glad you like it!  I am sure my hair could use one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards