Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Flowers at MB

My fiance and I were planning on getting married at The little church of the west but after looking at some you tube videos of it it didn't feel like it was what we wanted, so now we have decided to get married at Mandalay Bay's Valley of the Falls (which is convenient cause we're doing our reception in the Vista Suite). Before the ceremony we are going to do the photo tour with Todd from Bently and Wilson but I read on Mandalay Bay's website your bouquet will be in the bride's dressing room just before the ceremony but I would like to have a bouquet in my photo tour pictures. Does anyone know if Mandalay Bay will let me pick up my bouquet earlier in the day? Or will I have to buy two bouquets, one to have in the photo tour from a local florist and then the one I have to get through Mandalay Bay for the ceremony?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Flowers at MB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im gonna follow this thread, i need mine early too, i wanna add some feathers into the bouquet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I talked to my coordinator and she put it in my contract for the flowers to be delivered to the chapel at 2:00 (my ceremony is at 7:00) and I can pick them up at 2:30. I have 11 days to go :) so i'll let you ladies know how that ends up working out for me. My coordinator was very accomadating but I'm also spending $815 on flower upgrades!
  • Options
    hstaples4hstaples4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the information! I don't really care for their standard bouquets so I want to upgrade and do a custom one but I'd hate to pay an arm and a leg for two of them from two different places. I hope to hear your reviews when you get back :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards