Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Need Veil Advice...

I originally didn't want a veil, and my FI isn't a big fan of them either (but he may be thinking the old traditional ones), however the more I think about it, the more I love the chapel-length veils, I think I may want one for the ceremony. I plan to wear a rose in my hair and initially a sparkly headband, but now I'm thinking the rose and a veil and then remove the veil and switch to the headband for after the ceremony. 

Here's some shots of my dress, would love opinions please :)

2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!

Re: Need Veil Advice...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First off....Lovely dress!! and I think a chapel length veil and changing it to the head band would be fine =)

Not sure if you would be willing to order online but here is where I ordered mine and if you look at the clients pic's they have some wonderful chapel length veils...

http://www.occanseydesigns.com/testimonials.html
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous dress--it looks stunning on you!! If you did a chapel-length veil, I'd make sure it was simple; your dress has a lot of detail, and a detailed veil would take away from the dress.

I also think a finger-tip length veil would look great as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Rach, a veil would be beautiful, but I would keep it simple.  You don't want anything to overpower your beautiful dress.

I think ditching the veil for a headband for the reception would be great.  I plan on taking my veil off during dinner to show off my feather hair piece.
  • Options
    bethm098bethm098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes go with the veil.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards