North Carolina
Options

NWR: SYTYCD

just gonna put this out there. . .Mollie and Legacy were my favs. . . what happend?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NWR: SYTYCD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was sad that Legacy left but not Mollee.  She grated on my nerves.  In her exit package last night she said that she didn't want to be remembered for her dancing (leg kicks I believe is what she said) but for her personality.  I think that was her problem.  I was surprised at both though, I was hoping that Ashleigh and Ryan left together this week.  No way that Ashleigh should be allowed to dance in the final.  They made Jessica leave the show 2 seasons ago when she was injured.
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I remember that! I thought it was unfair too. When I first heard she couldn't dance, I thought for a spilt second they'd bring back the girl from NC. 

Legacy was wayyyy better than Ryan. Plus he's so different and 'dangerous' as the judges put it. . his style is sick.

Hopefully he'll return next season.

Mollies personality was a bit irritating from time to time, but I still thought she was a great dancer, espeically for being soo young.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sjh456sjh456 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

First of all, I have to say that I LOVE this show...

Honestly, though, my top four choices are Katherine, Jakob, Russell, and Ellenore, so those two had to go either this week or next. I'm hoping for Ryan and Ashleigh to go next.  If they don't, there's something wrong with America.

• Options
    grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was fine with Mollee leaving for the same reasons - her personality annoyed me.  I have to admit - I voted for Ashleigh because I would prefer to watch her dance than Mollee.  I would agree that Legacy is an amazing dancer but I definitely felt like his solo was a bit weak on Monday - his one last night blew it out of the water and I wish he had done that on Monday night.  

My absolute favorites are Russell and Ellenore so I am hoping that one of them wins :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    okkkk I really liked mollie too! I thought it was unfair that ashleigh was able to stay.
  • Options
    birdcagebridebirdcagebride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto to Mollee's personality....but her dancing has just really evolved over the past few weeks so I'm sad to see her go.  I wanted Ashleigh to go home too, I thought that was total BS and Ryan's solo's are HORRIBLE!!!! (and he keeps doing the same one, whereas everyone else changes it up). I think Jakob is going to win it and Katherine is my fave girl...her samba on Tues. night was awesome!!!  I think Russell has this chance on winning too because he's such a crowd favorite and a great story if a crunker won the show...I still think he's not nearly as refined as the other two guys though...but this is "America's FAVORITE dancer"  not "America's BEST dancer".
    My Blog - My Bio - NC Bride Bio - Pro Video

Photo by Evoke Photography
    image imageimageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards