Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Big Suites

We're looking at about 100 people joining us in Vegas. So far I've been set on the Apex suite at PH, but only because I haven't looked at anything else.

Any other suggestions that would be roomy enough for 100 people to drink, mingle, eat cake, and maybe do a little dancing?

I know there are some monsterous (expensive) suites out there, so bonus if they're under $3,000 or so.

Oh, and I'd like to stay on the Strip, or maybe Freemont St. (Though Startdust at the Orleans does look nice)

Re: Big Suites

• Options
    sunshine97sunshine97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the MGM Skylofts look pretty fun.  It looks like most nights they are $1500-2000.

http://www.skyloftsmgmgrand.com/flash/skylofts.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only other monsterous suites I know of are at the Palms.  Not on the strip and hella expensive LOL
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my reception a the Stardust Suite.  It is absolutely phenominal!  Pictures don't do it justice.  Service is awesome. Food is fantastic, and it is huge!  Best decision I ever made was to have it there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with jusstice. I had 100 people there and with the suite attached to it that they gave with it, it was nearly 5,000 square feet! There are none bigger that affordable. I wrote a review about it last week in these posts : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards