Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

vent - Moved wedding date

Well....after much consideration...as in stress and tears...my fiance and I have decided to move our wedding date. So instead of January 2011, we are getting married on October 29, 2011.
At first it was very hard for me to face the reality that we would not be ready in January. We would not be able to have the wedding we really wanted. And Im just talking financially. As far as me and him, we still know that we are meant for each other. Like Spongebob and Patrick. We're BFF's =)
So even though its been a very emotionally tough two weeks, I believe everything happens for a reason, this was meant to happen. I feel like our families are much closer after this bump in the road. They really showed us how much they care about us and stand behind us 100%. And that is a great feeling.
I kinda feel like Im starting all over again, but at the same time Im not. I still plan on having a Vegas wedding, but its just going to be around Halloween. Which is by far our favorite holiday. Again, this change was meant to be!
BTW, is anyone getting married Halloween weekend next month?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: vent - Moved wedding date

• Options
    tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck with the new plans.  It sounds like you have thought it out well.

Anniversary
  • Options
    MisEstaMisEsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, it sounds like it will be better that way, with it being your favorite holiday, and you being able to make it what you want, financially. And it's good you have support. 

It will probably go by pretty fast, I think. Back in May of this year, I was considering having my wedding October of this year. The time has gone by so fast. I'm glad I decided to give myself a year to prepare!

Good luck!
    Planning Bio

Dan + Amanda

Wedding Countdown Ticker

To be loved, be lovable
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The weather in Vegas in October is pretty great, so good luck! The time will go by fast!
    We were married Oct. 27, 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards