Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Trying to book ceremony time and very confused! Ceremony Chapel of Flowers.Opinions needed.

Ok so here is my dilemma. There will be only 4 people at the wedding-myself, the groom and his two children. We are doing a destination wedding to keep the wedding fun and drama free as well as it's our second wedding (each been married before) so we want an adventure. Anyway, I think I am going to book Chapel of the Flowers but the confusion is this. Do we book a photo strip tour for pics with the four of us? The cost would be over $700 and then just do the minimum pics with the chapel? Or do I just book a photo session at the Chapel and it would hopefully be a few hundred dollars cheaper and all the pics would be there? I want just a few pics of the four of us but have no idea what to do. Booking a photo strip tour with Bently and Wilson (think that is who I found) would allow pics of getting ready, etc but it would add cost. Suggestions????? Recommendations???

Re: Trying to book ceremony time and very confused! Ceremony Chapel of Flowers.Opinions needed.

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can afford it, I'd do the strip tour. I wish we could have fit one in because you get so many amazing pictures that aren't just your everyday wedding pics.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I second the strip tour
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. I think we will try to swing the cost then!
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did both because we wanted to have lots of photos. We had 2 photographers at COF, one primary photographer and the other was for b/w shots. I think we added the gardenia package which is about $300

We also did a 3 hour strip tour with Todd Wilson and were so happy with his photos. We just had Todd for after ceremony. We rented a separate limo for the tour. It was 4 of us and Todd.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards