Nevada-Las Vegas

Reception Grand Lux at the Plazzo

Hi Everyone!

Just got back from a mini getaway to Vegas  with my maid of honor I’m from WI  but am having my wedding in Vegas and wanted to stop out there to meet with everyone and make sure everything is in order!  I met with Rich at the Grand Lux and he was so kind to show me the room that the reception was held in. he had sent me pictures a couple months ago but let me tell you it just didn’t do it justice! it is gorgeous it completely private and you don’t have any noise coming in at all!  he showed me how the room would be set up and i am  doing a cash bar  for a rental fee of 150.00.  The minimum  cost is 40.00 er guest and it includes.. their very  yummy bread, a salad of our choice, 3 main dish options 2 meat one vegetarian, and dessert. I asked if we could bring cupcakes in instead and he said no problem we would just have to take the four  dollar dessert fee and apply it somewhere else,,, ie  either upgrades on food or appetizers.  also  they  do have a small room of the banquet hall for appetizers so  it  does not  get to crowded. they have a hook up from an MP3 player  and a projector that you can bring in a computer and stream pictures..  I don’t have  enough room for dancing because I will have about 60 people  but if you had 40 or less I think you  would be  fine.  But Rich has been absolutely wonderful and I recommend anyone who is looking for an affordable reception in Vegas to check it out!

Re: Reception Grand Lux at the Plazzo

• I'm having my reception there in April and Rich is FANTASTIC to work with!  We're thinking about getting him a nice bottle of wine or scotch as a "thank you for dealing with the crazy bride, her lunatic mother, and nut-job stepfather"  And my friends go to Vegas all the time and that's the one restaurant they go to every time they're there (that says a lot, considering how many options there are).

Angie, let me know if you want me to send you my info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards