Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Brunch Buffet reccomendation in Vegas

I don't remember who was looking for a brunch buffet, but I remember reccomending Bellagio & Rio....

But my darling little brother just came got back from Vegas and had 2 great reccomendations (He's a super-picky, ex-waiter, world travelling, food snob!)

Jasmine at bellagio (brunch runs about $45-50pp but you get the fountain show too.
He also reccomended Verandah at 4 Seasons.  Said its about $35pp w/o bloody Mary's or Mimosa's or about $45pp with the alcohol.

Found a review of Jasime on vegaschatter.com - thought it was pretty decent blog.
Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Brunch Buffet reccomendation in Vegas

• Options
    flyjawnflyjawn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm hungry now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to run a Vegas brunch group on Meetup so I've been to tons of places.  I'm assuming you want to stay on the strip, right?  Is it a weekend?  There are way more on Sat and Sun obviously.  The 2 he recommended are excellent.  I also like 

Sterling Brunch @ Ballys,  pricey but awesome
    Mon Ami Gabi @ Paris
    Country Club @ Wynn
    Mesa Grill @ Caesars 
    Hash House at Imperial Palace, I've only been to the off-strip location, but its awesome with huge portions.  

Some fun themed ones:
    Tacos n Tequila has a Mariachi Brunch, never been but might be kinda fun, I think Hussongs has one also.  
    Gospel Brunch at House of Blues
    Jazz Brunch at BB Kings

Some of those aren't buffets and I know you mentioned that 

My fave buffet is Bellagio.  Paris and Mirage also have gret buffets.  I've heard Wynn is awesome but haven't tried it yet.  

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were mainly looking for an affordable brunch buffet, so we went with the Orleans.  It was technically lunch since they only do brunch on Sundays, but the food was decent (not fancy, but tasty and filling) and you can't really beat $8/person.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have only tried the one at the Wynn and it was AMAZING.  Not too expensive for all the food varieties.  In our group of 8 we all ended up getting 3 plates of food, it was that good.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of great and inexpensive brunch buffets and restaurants off strip.  I didn't know how many people or if you were renting cars or what so i just kept it to strip ones.  If you are interested in any of them let me know.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards