Nevada-Las Vegas

Where did/ will you have your In-Suite Reception??

We are getting married in Vegas this July. We would like a reception but find it silly to rent a hall for 30-40 people. If any brides have had/ are having an in-suite reception would you be willing to share where it is with me?
I'm also looking for info on if the hotel allows outside catering/ alcohol. Thanks so much!!!
LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com

Re: Where did/ will you have your In-Suite Reception??

• edited December 2011
    Hi there, welcome to the board! I'm having an in suite at the Wynn. Check out my bio for more details and feel free to PM any time.
  • edited December 2011
    We used the Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay (w/outside catering, brought in our own drinks). Pic's etc...are in bio. There is also a link in my siggy to other bio's that should be helpful.

2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    Planet Hollywood Boulevard Suite - the Panorama Suite is also very popular. I have lots of pictures if you'd like!
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    The Stardust suite at the Orleans is where ours is. Its off the strip but for our size it works best for uis. They have been great to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    Had the get-together before the wedding at the Vista Suite in MB with catering by Masterpiece Cuisine.  Food was awesome.  I am one of the few who did not like the Vista Suite (smallish, non-spectacular, and no way to guarantee a nice view.  I got to look at the airport).

Reception was in the Stardust Suite at The Orleans, and it was the greatest ever for our group of 50 people.  Food, service, drinks, view, space, seats, decor- everything is phenomenal.  With this suite, you need to book through catering and meet a minimum food and beverage order.

If you are looking not to spend over $3k, then I would look at other paces and use Masterpiece Cuisine or Jason's Deli to cater.

• erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Thanks everyone! Please keep the info coming. This is SO helpful!!
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards