Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Past Lori White Brides

Did you do a trial? If so, how did it go, did you have to have her make a decent amount of changes or did you get what you wanted right away? I'm kind of a hair spaz so I'm worried about how it's all going to go..

Pics are welcomed! TIA!

Re: Past Lori White Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a trial.  She seriously takes her time when doing hair and makeup.  My trial was close to 2 hours long.

I showed her two pictures of what I was going for, and I was completely happy with the result.  My hair holds a curl like crazy, so I really stressed that I wanted loose curls, and she gave me exactly what I wanted.

My bridesmaids just described what they wanted their hair to look like and were all very happy with what they got.
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the response Olivia!  I had a feeling you'd respond but not anyone else, lol.  You are the main reason I'm comfortable with booking with her cause I loved your makeup!  Your hair as well.  I wish more current  brides on here were using her, she was really popular back when but it seems like Francesca has taken the reigns now:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having her in 7 weeks...will let you know! x
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please do starry, thanks much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a trial. I showed her one picture and she went to work. It held beautifullly and we didn't really make any changes to the day of hair, althought she obviously took special care on the big day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards