Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Canvas Wrapping

Can anyone make a suggestion for a company that does GREAT canvas wrapping??
Wanting to have some of the engagement photos canvas wrapped but am finding a ton of companies out there and I don't know whose good and whose not!
Till Death Do Us Part or Gabriel Blows His Horn... Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Canvas Wrapping

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered one from Canvas on Demand and couldn't be happier - they do a lot of Groupons (that's how I purchased mine) so you can save even more money. 

Their customer service is awesome too - I had ordered a certain sized canvas, they then e-mailed me back saying that the dimensions didn't quite work for the picture I submitted so they resized it for no extra charge (actually making it a little bigger).
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from Picture it on Canvas.  It looks great on our wall.  I would have ordered from Canvas on Demand, purchased the wrong groupon though.  But I couldn't be happier with our canvas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great! Thank you both so much! (=
    Till Death Do Us Part or Gabriel Blows His Horn... Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a voucher for Picture it but havn't ordered it yet, so it's good to hear yours came out well Wallaje.
    I just bought one from Zazzle (through Google Offers) for my parents. It came in on Friday and they said it looks really good. So, that's another option. Zazzle has a lot of 4 hour sales on Fridays. Last Friday was 1/2 off Canvas prints.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards