Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

question for past mb brides

hi all
it's been a while from i posted on here(although i read on a daily basis!!)
i was going through my paper work for mb and seen their options for alcohol in the bridal and groom dressing room,the price is too steep for us, and i was wondering if anyone has ever taken their own bottle of bubbly with them?
thanks angela
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: question for past mb brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had the Opal Shores package that included a bottle of champagne.  But we saved that for when we were back alone in our hotel room.

I had a bag with me when we went to the bridal ready room, I had my spare shoes and extra makeup in it.  I'm sure I would have been able to bring my own bubbly.  But honestly, you only get 45 minutes in the room and I was shocked at how quickly that went.  There was talking with the coordinator, going over the flowers, meeting the officiant and discussing the details of the ceremony.  Plus the pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would defo take ur own bottle as u will have lots and lots of bags and things they will never know. if guests have in suites in their rooms and have hundreads of bottles im sure they wont notice or say anything to a couple.
    i wouldnt even give it a second though. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You could definitely sneak booze in there.  But, I will say that 40 minutes you have in there goes fast!  I changed into my dress and before I knew it the time was up.  I don't think there would have been time to enjoy a drink. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We got a bottle of champagne with out package, but the thought of opening it there never crossed my mind. Honestly, the time in the dressing room goes by quickly! We met with the officiant, got directions from the MB people, I was putting the boutonniere on my dad. There was no time for drinks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_question-past-mb-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:5f399a64-e94a-4876-826b-e80dfb8534a7Post:ba3b2b64-04c3-48c2-b1de-44b72835dcbd">Re: question for past mb brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got a bottle of champagne with out package, but the thought of opening it there never crossed my mind. Honestly, the time in the dressing room goes by quickly! We met with the officiant, got directions from the MB people, I was putting the boutonniere on my dad. There was no time for drinks.
    Posted by dvohnout[/QUOTE]

This. The time goes QUICK.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards