Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wedding Shower.

We had our wedding shower yesterday and it was fantastic. I call it a wedding shower because Jeff was there as well... and I think the soon to be husband should be there, he is getting married too! Here are a few pics friends and family snapped.

We had a blast! Perfect shower!! =) I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!
imageAnniversary

Re: Wedding Shower.

• Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I totally agree!  My H was at my 'wedding shower' as well, along with 11 other guys!  We had an entire table of them, and it definitely made it easier to set up/ take down & carry gifts (I did not have to lift one).  A lot of the guys even got into the 'bridal shower bingo' and wrote really funny advice cards for us.  Glad you had a great time!!

Where was the shower at?  (I am from detroit).  It looks beautiful!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a beautiful shower!  Congrats - you're almost there!  As a local, I'm also interested to know where you had it; looks like a nice place!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Fun, looks like it was a fun and pretty shower!:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! The Wedding shower was at West on 6 in Livonia. Here's the crazy story... We arrived around 11:30 A.M to set everything up and the manager came over to my mom and told her that the restaurants last day was the day before our shower. The manager told my mom they had no idea they needed to be out by the weekend, and that if need be they would break into the place because this shower was happening. So we think someone else owned the building and they sold it from underneath them. Crazy times, but I look at it this way.. NO other soon to be bride will ever have her shower at West on 6! HAHA. It turned out great though, and was really beautiful!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow where is it in Livonia?! That's my hometown!  I lived right by 6 mile too! I'm guessing that's where it's near at least!  Glad they let you have the shower there still.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was the old Pick-a-bone restaurant! On 6 mile between merriman and middlebelt! Yes it was def. a blessing that they let us have the shower still. The food was great too, bummer they are closed!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww so many good restaurants are closing in L-town. Or have closed. Sad.  where did you go to school Lwinter?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to High school at Plymouth-Canton, I lived in Plymouth. Jeff my fiance lived in Redford. It seems like a lot of places all over metro detroit are closing... it is so sad... the economy needs to get better NOW!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

as long as Buddy's Pizza doesn't leave me...I'd be DEVASTATED! It has a special place in my hert.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes Buddy's Pizza is the best! If they go out of business... there is no hope for anyone!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards