Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Restaurants

I'm usually on the CT board but helping plan a LV bachorette. Can you guys recommend fun/nice but reasonably priced places to eat. Honestly we aren't a hugely wild bunch.

Re: Las Vegas Restaurants

• Options
    kareevankareevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Blue Martini offers bachelorette packages and is a really nice lounge with great food. Check there first and could you let us know the approximate day of the week it might be on? Vegas has soo many deals on different days, so that might help us help you better.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Firefly at the Plaza! Amazing view over Fremont Street including their hourly shows.
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mix restaurant at Mandalay Bay had amazing views of the strip. I personally love Yolos inside Planet Hollywood. Its a mexican restaurant with yummy margaritas and pretty reasonable. Its all black hotpink and lime green....very chic! Rhumbar is a bar at the Mirage. Has inside & ouside areas with great views of the strip and Mandarin Bar inside the new Mandarin hotel seems pretty swanky with terrific views of the strip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also check out Margaritaville at the Flamingo.  I had my bachelorette there and we had loads of fun.  We didn't get a package, but we simply got one of the tables in the bar area with no problem.
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_las-vegas-restaurants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:613f5950-fd25-4665-a3a2-8b3bd862199cPost:4851a159-846c-4c2e-9c24-2779a914fbca">Re: Las Vegas Restaurants</a>:
    [QUOTE]Firefly at the Plaza! Amazing view over Fremont Street including their hourly shows.
    Posted by Gribbles[/QUOTE]
    Ditto Gribbles!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards