Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Booking Glamsquad question

I have decided to book Glamsquad for my hair and makeup.  I used the form on the website to do this, but I haven't heard anything back.  It was last week when I submitted it.  I am curious how long it took them to get back to other brides.  At what point should I just call them? 

Re: Booking Glamsquad question

• Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the form as well and they got back to me that evening, mind you it was in February and not exactly peak wedding season. Overall, they've been quite quick to respond and have been really good with all my nagging emails. I emailed them earlier today about something and have yet to hear back so I assume they're busier than usual right now.

I would definitely try calling though, couldn't hurt and you never know if there's a problem with the webpage submissions or something.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I did not do online form, I just gave them a call, talked with Chad and booked. I was sent a confirmation email back that same day.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I called because I had heard that they had been having problems receiving the forms. I can't hurt to call and Chad is really great to deal with.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would follow up with a phone call.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did the online form last week and haven't heard back either :(
  • Options
    solbejsolbej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would call also. I booked on their website and they emailed confirmation the next day.  They have been very prompt in answering all of my emails.
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried contacting them several times through their website and they never got back to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get LOADS of emails from them and I haven't even booked yet! Email them direct on glamsquad702@aol.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used the form and they called me the next day.  I'd call or email directly.
  • Options
    JBN10022010JBN10022010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the responses everyone!  Wouldn't you know it that as soon as I post this question I got a response from the last night!  I guess I should learn to be more patient. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I still havent got a response, maybe today.  I'll give it a day or two.  Still trying to find out everyone who wants hair and makeup anyway.  Has anyone gotten the groom styling?  What exactly do they do?  i was thinking maybe a tiny bit of makeup for pictures but FI said no way.  lol.  He has a shaved head so wont need any help with hair :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I broke down and called yesterday.  Couldn't wait any longer and they didn't have my info.  They said I wasn't the only one and that they were checking with the website to see what was wrong.  So If anyone else used the contact form on their site and haven't heard back give them a call.  

ps has anyone either already had the groom styling or is going to get it?  I'm trying to talk him into with without much luck so far.  Thinking of just booking it and when he shows up he will prob let him do a little :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards