Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Got my Deacon Pictures!

It is seriously so late here, but Deacon just emailed me my pictures and I just watched a slideshow of all 210, twice. I seriously want to move to Vegas just so that i can be best friends with this guy, he was so nice!

Here's the link for anyone who wants to check them out!

http://dtyler-photography.smugmug.com/Other/Luke-Susan/12048548_xBkGT#855188300_j7inW

Re: Got my Deacon Pictures!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It may be late... but I am still on the knot!  Your pictures are wonderful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Love love you pictures. You guy look so beautiful together.good luck.
     ( U can stay here as long as you want, some of ladies on the nest are depressing)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are such nice pictures!! What a great cake!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the close-up one with you guys staring at each other...giving that look!

It's so fun to see how everyone's hard work and grand ideas come together to make such a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    love love love them. my favoritie is the black and white one with you guys touching foreheads. So beautiful!

btw it is super early here, but i looked through them all :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them.  You both look so happy!  Congrats again. 
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous picture, it's so great how he was able to capture the love between the two of you!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww!! You guys are so cute together! I love the pic's:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures turned out amazing, and you looked gorgeous!  I'm so glad I took your recommendation and hired Deacon, these made me even more eager to work with him!
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it possible for someone else's wedding pictures to make you buoyant and cheerful?  Answer: YES!  Your pictures were fabulous.  Thought I'd tear up on that closeup of your bouquet with the charm.  It looks like you guys had an amazing day and you deserved it!  Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_got-deacon-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:63f3fa98-6386-4a68-afb1-68f3a6a9c3c8Post:7c231387-9630-4554-9591-376c752d055e">Re: Got my Deacon Pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your pictures turned out amazing, and you looked gorgeous!  I'm so glad I took your recommendation and hired Deacon, these made me even more eager to work with him!
    Posted by Kristina1003[/QUOTE]

SO glad you went with him. He and his assistant are seriously some of the nicest people I have ever met. Everyone loved him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First loved your pictures Amazing!!! You look so freakin happy I so should have crashed your wedding damn errands that I had for my own!!! 

Did they give you any grief when taking pictures at the Venetian? That is where we are staying and we are planning on going on a gondola ride as well. I was told we are not allowed to take pictures there? Help please!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I love these pictures.  I didn't go through all of them but 2 really stood out to me.  The one where you are walking down a stair case and your image was caught in the mirror.  Magical

And there is one with the two of you and your head is resting in this chest neck area and your smiling and he has this hand on your neck just resting there, its shows how comfortable you both are together.

I have a similar picture from when our baby was born. Moments after we had our baby bryan bent down to take a pic with me and the baby and his hands are resting in my hair and its details like that that show how people really connect.

Stunning pictures... Really
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_got-deacon-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:63f3fa98-6386-4a68-afb1-68f3a6a9c3c8Post:dc2919bd-216b-45cc-a1b8-2a6d3a5df742">Re: Got my Deacon Pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]First loved your pictures Amazing!!! You look so freakin happy I so should have crashed your wedding damn errands that I had for my own!!!  Did they give you any grief when taking pictures at the Venetian? That is where we are staying and we are planning on going on a gondola ride as well. I was told we are not allowed to take pictures there? Help please!  
    Posted by pamila51510[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Deacon was pretty wary about taking pictures inside the Venetian. Apparently they and the bellegio are the most strict about outside photographers. With that being said, we did take some in the piazza, but towards the end of the night so that if they kicked him out it wouldn't mean we would lose anytime with him.  No one bothered us, but we did move pretty quickly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are so nice!! And i loved your bouquet and charm too. And the pics in the garden are some of my fav :)
    Check out my Planning website!! 05/11/10 http://hollyandarron.webs.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually went through every.single.picture---you looked so stunning, and happy, and just---wow! Your pictures are perfect; congratulations again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok cool good to know! Thanks. They told me I would have to hire cashman to take pics and I don't want to I have a photographer coming from cali that is gonna take pics and we figured we would give it a shot. HAHA! Seeing your pictures makes me even more excited to get May 15th here!
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE your pics. You are so pretty! You two look adorable together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are awesome!!! Congrats again!! :)
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous! There are so many endearing pics of you and DH. Congrats!! I can't wait to hear about the food at Canaletto.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked so beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are fabulous!  You look absolutely STUNNING!!!!  Congrats : )
    Planning a Vegas Vow Renewal!
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  You are sooo photogenic!  The pics are lovely and you looked beautiful!
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Love!!! Your hair, makeup, dress, cake, the tattoo picture with you and your girls....so amazing! Your bouquet charm made me tear up, I can't imagine going through my wedding day without my mom. I will hug her a little bit harder this Mother's Day.

Congrats again!

(BTW, did you wear your purple Nina's?)

BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_got-deacon-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:63f3fa98-6386-4a68-afb1-68f3a6a9c3c8Post:6a511548-459c-4e17-bfb5-55bbdd55a661">Re: Got my Deacon Pictures!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love!!! Your hair, makeup, dress, cake, the tattoo picture with you and your girls....so amazing! Your bouquet charm made me tear up, I can't imagine going through my wedding day without my mom. I will hug her a little bit harder this Mother's Day. Congrats again! <strong>(BTW, did you wear your purple Nina's?)</strong>
    Posted by SunnyCanadian[/QUOTE]

I did! I wore them for the ceremony and for pictures right after, but changed into my white flips when we started doing some walking.  I believe that my ceremony photographer got a picture of the purple ninas.  I really wanted to wear them longer, but I wanted to be comfy when we were walking around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOve ,love your pictures! You look stunning ! Congrats  & i cant wait to work with Deacon and sarah in 11 days   yay!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are amazing!!! thanks for posting! :) Love looking where you took pics around Caesars....gave me many ideas :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WIow! I finally have gotten the chance to just sit down and look at your pictures...they are amazing! You look so beautiful and happy! It looks like you had an amazing time!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards