Nevada-Las Vegas

Guess Who's Back?!

Hi ladies! Omg there's so much going on...if you guys remember, we opted to have an at home instead of Vegas wedding because of family medical issues. Well my mom isn't doing well still and we aren't sure if she would be able to attend. After much thought we decided to do Vegas just the two of us. Now we're having a hard time picking a date: we were thinking February or March. Then we're not sure if we should still have a chapel ceremony or maybe insuite? Where should we do dinner? Omg so confused, help! TIA :)

Re: Guess Who's Back?!

• welcome back mom will be in my prayers :)

we are getting married at little church for these reasons_  we bring in our own flowers- no charge

our own photographer- and can take pics- no charge

friends can take pics- no charge

but they have to stay seated

their pics- copyrights included
  • PRAYING FOR YOUR MOM!!!! I think what southern said is great... what do u want?? If its small and intimate. There are so many choices... even drive through... What's important to u? And how many people, if any are coming?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys. @nursing we're just planning on us but pretty sure a couple of our friends will want to come once word get out lol. Honestly at this point since plans have changed so much, I don't care what we do (except drive thru!). Ok so FI just told me he wants to go in Feb. and wants to get married Feb. 13 but idk, that's too close to Valentine's Day.
  • lol ive gone thru days of not caring maybe ill just marry in jammies lol i was like that yesterday.  i told FI right off no drive thrus becuase reminds me of burger king lol
  • I think Feb 13th is good.. remember its not Valentine's day...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • do u 2 have a special day in feb or march?  something meaningful to you both
  • No special days in either month for us, my parents anniversary is in March though so don't want to clash with them. I guess 2/13 would be ok...more gifts that week lol
  • you could just put dates in a hat and pull one lol
  • Heyyyyy... I'm back too! I'm sorry to hear about your mom. :(

March is usually SUPER busy in Vegas because of March Madness, so you may want to look at February (unless you like that sort of thing).
  • Sorry to hear the news about your mom... And welcome back!!
  • EmiliaC01EmiliaC01 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I know you and I were looking at similar venues/restaurants. Do the locations you were looking at still work for just the two of you? That way you don't have to change everything entirely from what you were originally looking at...
  • IP said deposit is nontransferable so I would have to rebook if we choose it again. I was looking at this place though: http://www.theweddingchapeloflasvegas.com/ They're building a new chapel so waiting to see what it looks like. Todd is down for whatever day we choose as long as he is available :) I was thinking we could do dinner at the Top of the World...anyone eaten here before?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards