Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

minister question

So, we are getting married in 2 weeks. I just got to thinking, when do we meet our minister, will we know who he is before the wedding so i can ask you knotties for reviews? are there several different ones that MB uses or do they have one main guy? 

Just looking for some reviews as my FI mom is getting worried the minister will be some amateur and from the way she talks, she fears he will be drunk. LOL.  

Re: minister question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good lord, why would the minister be drunk?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can watch the webcastings here

https://webcasting.cashmanpro.com/mb/index.cfm

They have 1 that does most of the in door ceremonies and 1 that does most of the VOTF. You can request one if you want, and they don't guarantee them, but we got who we wanted *but we were told he would most likely be our guy bc he does most of the indoor weddings.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ebony, LOL. She is very catholic and a little peeved about this Vegas wedding. Just being dramatic about it not being a priest. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh LOL gotcha.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NJT - My mother IS a minister and I'm surprised I haven't heard some of the same speculation.  I'm not getting married at MB (I went with Paris), but I've heard the same thing that Dvohnout said...that you can make a request, but it may or may not be honored.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think you get the minister scheduled for that day.  I'd ask your wedding coordinator who it is and then what he/she on the webcasts.  If you're not satisfiied, then see if a switch can be made.  What day are you getting married?  We are in the Platinum Chapel on a Saturday and have the guy with the beard. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah...I watched the ceremony's and went with the one that Eva had and he usually only does the VOTF weddings, but he was more our style, so I requested him. I think it depends on your personalities on who you will like better.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards