Nevada-Las Vegas

In-Suite Welcome Party

Hi Guys,

I've been watching the boards for a while now and want to thank you all for GREAT information!  I'm getting married in May at Mandalay Bay.  We're planning a welcome party for our guest in the panorama suite at Planet Hollywood.  How have you guys gotten the suite number information to your guests?  Planet Hollywood won't assign a suite number until check-in.  I was hoping I would be able to get this information to everyone before we get there but it doesn't look like that will happen.  Any suggestions would be MUCH appreciated!!

Re: In-Suite Welcome Party

• edited December 2011

What about telling them a generic place to meet inside PH and then heading up to the suite together? Or asking if you can post a sign somewhere within PH and tell guests to go to that location where they will find the sign with information on where to go/how to get there?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The current plan for us is a mass text message once we're checked in and have a room number.  It's not the classiest, but it's effective.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011

I'm thinking about having business cards printed with a place to write in the room once we know then handing them to my dad and fi's dad to hand out after the ceremony. Or we may just make sure a few family members and bridal party know, and they can pass the word along. Depends how much work I want to do :)

• mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we posted business card sized reception cards and put the suite number on it. came in useful, some of our guests would have been lost without the reminder!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards