Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

In suite bar tender?!?

hey!! The more n more i think about it the more stress i think it will be with guests helping themselves at our in suite reception (hopefully it will b at the Vista) can anyone reccommend a bar tender company?
Have any of you knotties used one and how much are they? As the budget just keeps on going up and up??

Re: In suite bar tender?!?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that's something you can request to whomever caters for you (venue or outside vendor). 
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our alcohol as well as our food through Masterpiece, and they provided a bartender.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!! Were going to use masterpiece but for the food only as i think we may be providing our own alcohol? Is it expensive to get masterpiece to provide the alcohol n bar tender? Im not tight with my money honest lol! Its just that we live in the UK so weve got a lot of travel expenses on top! :-)
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our alcohol package was $16/person, and I think the bartender was an extra $200, but I don't recall exactly.  I gave Scott my budget (significantly lower than I was budgeted for, figuring that it gave me room to haggle), and he gave me a package for heavy apps, beer, wine, and soda for exactly that number.

ETA:  But if you use their bartender, you have to use their booze.  We brought in our own mead for the toast, but we poured it ourselves.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When I talked to Scott at Masterpiece, they knew of a bartender you could just hire and bring your own booze. I think he said it was $25 an hour. I don't think the bartender worked for Masterpiece, he was a separate vendor.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using masterpiece for catering but will supply my own alcohol.  I also didnt want the stress-- so I hired culinary pro's (masterpiece recommended)  For 25 bucks an hour each I hired a bartendar and a server (to clean up plates cups etc.)  I spoke to Suri.  Her number is 702-737-6650.  I hope this helps.

Adrian
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolute Beverage is another company.
    http://www.absolutebev.com/
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks for all the info ladies!!!  I have afew questions through...Trash....What did you do with it?  Stemware....did you supply it?  Glass or disposable? This is the OCD in me I swear, lol!  But these little details are really nagging at me!  Any information you could offer about logistical side of things would be really helpful!  Thanks, Jaime

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh ya.....ICE?  where did you keep the ice? :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered fling bins to setup around the suite for trash.  And will bring yard garbage bags with me as well.
    www.flingsbins.com
    We are going to use 9 oz plastic cups for mixed drinks and probably plastic champagne glasses for the toast.  I don't want to deal with the logistics of renting glasses.
    As far as ice, since we are driving out we're bringing coolers, a lot of the brides fill the tub with ice and drinks.  You can purchase plastic buckets once in Vegas for ice, styrofoam coolers or you can rent them at RSVP party.  There was a recent post about this.
    www.rsvpparty.com
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when the masterpiece bartender is finished, does he take all the alcohol with him, or does he leave it behind?? (im wondering if i shud stock up for after he leaves)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure I asked this question and they said they take it with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you thank you thank you all you have been a great help!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Greg from Absolute was amazing, see reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards