Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Random Question....maybe Rach knows...

So over on the upper right hand side, we have a box with the avatar pictures of the most recently active...

Why does it list some people 2 or 3 times??

Its just one of those things I stare at gong "how do you work oh mystery box on my screen" ... I just dont get the system in which it decides...

Anyways....random I know...but bugged me enough to finally ask ^_^
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Random Question....maybe Rach knows...

• Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It lists the most active posters, so---for instance, if you've posted 3 times, in 3 threads, in 3 minutes...well, there's a good chance your avatar will be pictured 3 times. 

But, then again, it's been known to be a bit wonky. When the change over happened (we had an old format that looked nothing like this) there was no "active posters" box, and when we first got the box, it would list random knotties from random boards. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha... thank you! I know super random...but I just have to ask when things hit my brain all funny like ^_^
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know what software they use for this forum but it has to be one of the worst I've encountered lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_random-questionmaybe-rach-knows?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6942c36e-7b4f-440f-aed8-78ddc60477adPost:356d0dac-9d67-4635-ac32-a595eeb90ede">Re: Random Question....maybe Rach knows...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dont know what software they use for this forum but it has to be one of the worst I've encountered lol.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]
    This is beyond true. Not sure how many people were around for the old format, but--well, it was better. Much better. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed Rach, Agreed! I hated the change over and all of the problems since...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hated the change over. Actually I stopped posting/reading for a while bc I hated it at first. I guess I'm use to it now...
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's the most recent responder in each of the most recent threads.  So if you have it set to sort by most recent response (instead of most recently created thread), the names on the right side of the main panel should correspond with the names in the "most recently active" box.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards