Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

What time for H/MU?

I'm filling out a contract for Francesca:) if I am planning on Todd arriving at 5 for first look and LV photos before a 6pm ceremony, what time should I get my hair and makeup done???
*MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What time for H/MU?

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask Francesca what she thinks. After telling her what time Todd was showing up and when we needed to be out the door, she suggested a time to me.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    youre already booking hair & makeup? ...is it bad for me to wait until the fall to book it or will i be too late?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She will suggest a time to you if you tell her when you need to be ready by. 
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photos are at 2pm and I'm getting my hair and make up done as early as possible (10am).  I wish I could do it even earlier though! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I orginally had my makeup w/ Francesca at 9:45 AM when we need to be at the chapel at 3:30pm. She said I should actually do it later to make sure its fresh so I am doing my makeup at 11:45 and hair at 12:45. You should just ask her- she knows best :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies...I emailed her:) Justine, if it's not too early for your vendor to book, then ou should do so if you are 100% sure of who you want to use. Many vendors book up super fast and you might get your heart broken if you wait!
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_time-hmu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6a7b9daa-3787-4eba-abea-1ca512d677d6Post:2a5d014d-3239-474b-8d73-8a4cbfc96ef2">Re: What time for H/MU?</a>:
    [QUOTE]youre already booking hair & makeup? ...is it bad for me to wait until the fall to book it or will i be too late?
    Posted by justine043[/QUOTE]

At 8 months out, Francessca Lombardo, Harmony Medina, and Lori White were booked on our wedding date. If you want one of the more popular ladies recommended on the board I would start looking into it. :)
  • Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are 4 BMs and me in our group.  Ineed to be out the door at 1:45 with the BMs ready to go by 2:45.  The first appointment time is 8 am.  I think I am supposed to get started around 12.

She is going to clarify when we get closer to the date since I still have 3 months to go.

Also, I didn't book Francesca until 5 or 6 months out. All of the people I contacted were open for my date at that time.  It all depends on your date, I guess.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies, I'll start looking into the big 3 now then =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards