Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Double Digit Countdown!!!

Finally in the double digits in counting down. 98 days to go!!! I'm so excited I just had to share.

Now if I can just get these invites done. Whose idea was it to make them myself? Oh, right. Mine. Just wish I hadn't made them so darn complicated.

Okay off to bed. Only 97 sleeps till I'm a Mrs! Laughing

Re: Double Digit Countdown!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! =)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! It's going to go by so quickly! You're invitations look lovely, and it's going to be worth it. Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Woohooo! That IS exciting... and I know how you feel-- we're getting married your same weekend :) Can you even believe it's so close?! Hope you're having a great week!
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    I was thinking about making my invites to but I'm afraid of taking too much as well. Furthermore I couldnt cut a straight line if my life depended on it!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ah so exciting! And love your invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    edotf104 - so jealous you have three less days to wait Smile

Thanks on the invites. I was really tempted to stop making them and just buy them. But then FMIL saw the ones I was making and loved them. Now I feel like I gotta finish. Thank god I'm not having a big wedding.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to be picky, but I was just looking at your sample invitation on your planning bio and thought that you should know... If you plan to use the card giving ideas of things to do in Vegas, it should say "While You're in Vegas."

But I think that they are great otherwise! I plan on making mine as well, but I keep changing my mind every time I sit down to figure out the verbiage!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAAAYY!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    2BMRSMCW -Thanks for catching that. I had 5 people look at them and no one caught that. Thanks. I'm so paranoid that I'm going to put them all together and then find a typo on the last one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!  It is so exciting isn't it?  We are getting married the same weekend.  I was running around telling anyone who would talk to me when it hit 99 days.

We totally met our honeys the same way and are getting married the same weekend.  HOW FUN!!

Good luck to you guys!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on double digits!  You're invitations will be worth it.  I received many compliments on ours - DIY.  That reminds me to create that darn bio to share them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards