Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

JW Marriott Wedding

Any brides who got married or are getting married at JW Marriott?  We are getting married there and so far everything has been great!  Just wondering if anyone else has any more experience with them and how everything turned out.

Re: JW Marriott Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm hoping to book that resort for a November wedding and am unsure what to do about the flowers - did you go with one of the JW Marriott's flower packages? Glad to hear you've had a great experience with them thusfar!
  • Options
    jamesndanijamesndani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't.  The package was overpriced in my mind.  I just booked "The Palette" for my florist.  She works out of her home and was very nice and helpful (and inexpensive too!).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great - thank you for the suggestion!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course!  Their recommended vendors are all amazing but the florists were out of my budget.  I did go with one of their photographers and I am very pleased with him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photographer is next on my list - whom did you choose?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    John Morris.  He was really nice once he realized we weren't bride and groomzilla.  I've had quite a few vendors like that!
  • Options
    BubbleToes615BubbleToes615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in October.  I haven't really gotten very far in planning.  I can't wait for your reviews since your wedding will be before mine. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'll let you know :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    BubbleToes615 and jamesndani - hope your JW Marriott weddings were beautiful and perfect! Mine was this past Saturday, 11/20, and we had the distinction of being the only wedding moved inside all year due to rain. The inside venue was terrible, the JW Marriott screwed up all of the ceremony floral arrangements (with help from the florist, the Palette), and our wedding coordinator was impossible to get a hold of and made it clear our wedding was not the priority event (although it was the only wedding that day). I had heard such great things about this venue, but now would never recommend this hotel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards