Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews and (tons of) photos from 8-22 Wedding...sorry it took so long!

best day everrr!!!

http://dustinandkasara.weebly.com/

thank you to everyone here for all your help!
couldn't have done it without you :)

Re: Reviews and (tons of) photos from 8-22 Wedding...sorry it took so long!

• Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!!!  You looked so gorgeous.  =)
    Did Todd suggest most of the photo ops from his experience based on your spots that you chose to stop? 
    Thank you for sharing and for the reviews.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks :)

yes todd suggested all the photo ops. the only one i mentioned was the chandeliers at planet hollywood and then he took it from there. he was great with communicating with the limo driver (shoot! forgot to do a review for them!) and about getting the photos quickly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Mrs!!! You look beautiful! Love the pictures! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your make up was wonderful and your cake looked so great! What was the extra $150 fee for from the Cosmo?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous! thanks for the reviews!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice pics!  Loved them!  Now for the questions where did you get your linen?  I am using the exact same color!  Also do you think the dance floor was worth it?  Our reception is three hours and we are having a dj but I wasn't sure about if I really needed the dance floor. Any info you can give me about your reception at Maggiano's would be great!  Thank you!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the $150 fee per night for the cosmopolitan is for "incidentals" and youre supposed to get it back 1-3 days after you leave, as long as you didn't mess up the room or break anything. but if you use a debit card, its 5-7 days after you check out which can really mess up your spending money in vegas if you can't access that money.

i got the linens from cvlinens.com and am currently selling them :) if you're interested.
    in my opinion, the dance floor was 100% worth it because we were trying to meet the room minimum. but even if we weren't, i'd probably still recommend it because it seperated the room more, rather then it just looking like there was nothing in that area.
    maggianos pretty much did everything for us, so please, if you have any questions i'll be happy to answer them!
  • Options
    HiltonsgirlHiltonsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You looked beautiful, and I'm glad you enjoyed your day. One quick question. I see you are selling the Nina Vasek shoe. I have those, but now I'm not so sure I want to wear them, for comfort fears. Can you tell me if they were comfortable/ easy to walk in etc? TIA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hiltonsgirl: i did not wear them for the wedding. i bought them a few years ago and have worn the ivory pair once and the black pair once. i wore the ivory pair for a few hours but i was seated for the majority of it. i wore the black ones to a friends wedding and took them off about an hour into it because they hurt sooooooo bad to stand/walk in. i wore nina koras for my wedding day and they were so much better! the vaseks don't support my feet enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just saw your for sale section. I am defintely interested. I'll PM you.
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    HiltonsgirlHiltonsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply regarding the shoes. They match my gown beautifully, (ivory and champagne gold) but I had a feeling they weren't going to work well walking and posing for photos etc! I appreciate the honesty! Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Great reviews!! Congrats!!! Beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Those extra photos from Cashman sooo good! Congrats!
  • Options
    mandm111mandm111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked amazing. Congrats :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_reviews-tons-of-photos-8-22-weddingsorry-took-long?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:71083ea9-b7c7-411c-be7a-b9adfc090ecePost:80875c86-6c4d-4de8-85bb-a5f3b4d90b11">Re: Reviews and (tons of) photos from 8-22 Wedding...sorry it took so long!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow. Those extra photos from Cashman sooo good! Congrats!
    Posted by ricekim[/QUOTE]

at first i was mad because we missed out on time with Todd, but i really like how some of them came out!
    the cashman photographer was a little odd though. he made some sexual comments towards my mother apparently and my husband's grandma found him a little offensive (just found this out at our little at home reception).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards