Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Looking for some bar reviews

Have any of you been to Rhumbar, Diablos, Revolution Lounge, or Kahuanaville??
We want to go out after the wedding to a place that isn't SUPER clubby.  Are these places cool?  Are the drinks decent?  Any help with this would be awesome!

Re: Looking for some bar reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had plans to go to Rhumbar after my wedding, but everyone ended up passing out early. It looked like a really fun, relaxing place. It has beautiful outdoor seating, and it never looked terribly crowded.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Went to Revolution Lounge two months ago. Cute lounge but small. Went for just a quick drink before a show.  VERY pricey though! Ordered 1 long island and 1 sour apple martini and the bill was $32! I just had to laugh. I was shocked and I'm from LA where I'm used to pricey drinks.

Originally from Detroit though!! Moved when I was 22.....love Detroit!

I always have a ton of fun at Kahunaville. Pretty laid back carribean feel with bottle twirlers. Check yelp for reviews on these places! Found a bunch!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Now sure if this is your style but we really enjoyed the Fontana Bar in the Bellagio.  You can watch the fountain from the patio.  I loved the atmosphere and felt comfortable in my dress.  There was a great band playing up to date music and we had fun dancing.  I've sure the drinks were beyond expensive.  I didn't see the bill.  It is a great place to hit once you've already had your fill of drinks and can sip one for awhile.  We had just come from a 4 hour open bar at Maggiano's :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anything on The Strip is going to be expensive. Diablo's is right on The Strip in front of Monte Carlo and might be too casual as will Kahunaville in my opinion. I really like REVOLution but it is a bit expesnive. What feel are you going for? Where is your ceremony?
  • Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havent been to any of those places but I just clooked up the Rhumbar and it looks great! I might have to incorporate it into my itinerary somehow!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Diablos is really setup as a restaurant.  They have a bar area, but its just bar stools around the main bar in front.  They have an upstairs patio area, but it is also setup as a restaurant seating.  Drinks are about the same as an other Vegas bar, not exactly cheap!
    For people watching or just to have a good time, I enjoy Centrifuge at the MGM.  The The bar is circle shaped near the Lion Exhibit.  At certain points, the music will ramp up and the entire staff, guys and girls, dances on the bar.  I find it entertaining because some people are not great dancers LOL
    Not a club vibe at all.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Juliette52Juliette52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you guys for all the input!
    I think we will try Rhumbar first and go from there.  Fontanas sounds nice too!

Tomorrow I'm taking off to Vegas to get married, wish me luck:) 
    And thanks again for everyone's help on everything.  I haven't posted much but I learned a lot from reading everyone elses issues/questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards