Nevada-Las Vegas

Follow up review- Langdon Video

We got our wedding video in the mail last night! I am SO SO impressed. I can't imagine NOT having this. It was amazing to see and relive everything. And the video quality is excellent. For the price, I am just amazed. I would really recommend video to anyone who is even slightly considering it.

There are some really amazing videographers working in Vegas- they make your wedding seem like a feature length film! They also cost like, $3000. Langdon is well under $1K, and they did such an amazing job. It's not super fancy, but it's also not cheesy. The DVD cover has pictures of us from Ron Miller's blog. And the actual DVD has pictures of us too. We got two copies of the DVD and a Blue-Ray

We have a 38 minute ceremony DVD (includes some pre and post ceremony bits) and 1hr 25 minutes of reception video. We had a LOT of toasts (ughhh, we were one of THOSE weddings) and special dances. To see and hear it all again was wonderful!

Check them out! http://www.langdonvideo.com/
I see they are running a special right now for 2012- $100 off!

They are a husband and wife team. Kelly was there from 5-11, and Debbie was there for the ceremony (so we had two angles on the ceremony). If I could do it all over, I would have had them the WHOLE DANG DAY. It was especially awesome to see things that I didn't see the day of- like H getting in place at the end of the aisle, and the wedding part walking down the aisle.

Hopefully this weekend I can get some bits uploaded to youtube and posted here!

Re: Follow up review- Langdon Video

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards