Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair and Make-up Suggestions...

I am sure this has been a topic many times... but I want to know who you all used for hair and make-up??  I hear alot about Glam Squad... but wonder what my other options are.  I am coming from Indiana and (so are most of BMs) I want to have really found the best place for money and quality.

ANY input is greatly appreciated!!!!

Re: Hair and Make-up Suggestions...

• edited December 2011
    Francesca Lombardo, Lori White, Bella Brides, Make Up in the 702, etc are the other popular ones around here.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I worked with Lori White and loved her. She includes a full trial.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hair-up-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:783b3498-7d7e-4610-ae3c-48d263d3b92bPost:1767f8e0-693f-48b9-9021-7a2985d0e923">Re: Hair and Make-up Suggestions...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I worked with Lori White and loved her. She includes a full trial.
    Posted by Olivea12[/QUOTE]

does she have a website or do u have her contact info? thanks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She doesn't have a website, but here is her contact information. She might take a day or two to email you back, but she is worth it!

lala@altf.com, phone: (702) 432-9542

• edited December 2011
    thanks girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I used Glamsquad.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Francesca, because she was the only one who gave me a decent group discount.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • csusunshinecsusunshine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second (or third) Francesca !!!
  • ddchhichiddchhichi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Lori White!  She's the best.

I was chatting w/ her last month and it sounded like she is doing a website soon!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Veronica from Makeup to Remember.  I loved her.
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Francesca.
  • edited December 2011
    Another one for Francesca! Awesome prices and super friendly so far.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll just ask this here.. does anyone know if Makeup In The 702 has an email I can contact them at? Thanks. :)
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Francesca also....so glad to see brides using her.

The e-mail address that I have for make up in the 702 is makeupinthe702@aol.com. (If that doesn't work, as it comes from almost a year ago...Megan is also on facebook. Megan Payne, I see her comment a lot on a wedding vendors FB.)
  • edited December 2011
    Stevee Danielle - http://www.steveeshairstyles.com/Home/wedding-info

Friend of mine who lives in Vegas loves her work. That's good enough for me!
    To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower; hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. -William Blake, "Auguries of Innocence"
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hair-up-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:783b3498-7d7e-4610-ae3c-48d263d3b92bPost:d840e5ec-6bd7-4d7d-8a4e-7f0cc041452d">Re: Hair and Make-up Suggestions...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Francesca also....so glad to see brides using her. The e-mail address that I have for make up in the 702 is makeupinthe702@aol.com. (If that doesn't work, as it comes from almost a year ago...Megan is also on facebook. Megan Payne, I see her comment a lot on a wedding vendors FB.)
    Posted by mloeks[/QUOTE]
    Thank you! The email worked. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards