Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

local bride in need of makeup artist

Hello everyone! I'm new to this chat board thing but I've noticed that a lot of the posts for Las Vegas are of people doing destination weddings here.

I live here in Vegas and am getting married here, away from the strip, and I'm looking for a good and reasonably cheap makeup artist for my big day in April. I would like someone who would come to me and would be able to do the make up of anyone in my party who wants it done as well.

If anyone has some recomendations it would be greatly appriciated! I already have a hair stylest, flowers done and most everything else. This is one of the last things on my list.

Thanks to all you beautiful brides!

Re: local bride in need of makeup artist

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Francesca Lombardo, she does amazing work!
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anne-who is your hair stylist?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Lori White last week and she was awesome. She also offers a trial. Shes very reasonably priced.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kara811kara811 member
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Local bride here! I'm having Francesca Lombardo for my wedding. She's highly recommended and she's got a great portfolio!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Harmony Medina she was very reasonable for myself and the entire bridal party my trial was included. She was very friendly and her work was flawless.
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Francesca Lombardo for me and my entire bridal party - also for my boudoir shoot.  I've already had a trial and she does amazing work.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! Harmony's prices look great! I just sent her an email. Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    AnneNKennyAnneNKenny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my hair I'm using my hair styles I normally go to. Kimber Shirrek. She's great. She use to work for the hotels doing hair and now works at a salon downt the street from me.

Thanks for all the advice! I'm going to start looking into these ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards