Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vegas groom

You are wonderful, and your wife is just as wonderful allowing all of your help on this board!! You help make things so much easier for us brides!!! Thank You for your time!! Thank your wife for allowing such time!!Cool

Re: Vegas groom

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks!  She seems to get a kick out of my interest in helping people get married in Vegas.  She doesn't log on here much anymore so she just asks me what's going on on TK lately?  Fortunately we both love Vegas and everything about it so I stay out of the dog house. Smile

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vegas-groom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7b23c2bb-64d7-4945-af97-79bbd4c796b7Post:c77a2273-cef8-4f47-899b-58609b5725e3">Vegas groom</a>:
    [QUOTE]You are wonderful, and your wife is just as wonderful allowing all of your help on this board!! You help make things so much easier for us brides!!! Thank You for your time!! Thank your wife for allowing such time!!
    Posted by KARLAR12[/QUOTE]

I must agree! This board would not be the same without you. && lets be honest. I would not be visiting any of the other boards here on TK.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I very much agree with this! Thank you VegasGroom. You rock!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also agree! Thank you VegasGroom, you are the best!
  • Options
    SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I agree!  VG, your website rocks and I think you have really helped set a positive tone on this board.  This has to be one of the most helpful and drama free boards on TK. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards