Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars Wedding Ceremony Time

Hi Everyone - I am preparing for my wedding in October at Caesars Palace in the Venus Garden. Right now the time I am booking for the ceremony is 6:30pm. I am from Atlanta so I am wondering if that is too late in the evening. Can anyone tell me how dark it is outside in vegas around 6:30 in the evening? Has anyone else had a wedding about this time? I guess im worried that it will be too dark for my guests to see or too dark to enjoy the scenery.

Re: Caesars Wedding Ceremony Time

• Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone asked this same question 5 posts below "Questions"

There is a link someone posted to a website that shows sunsent times for each day.
  • Options
    sagi122sagi122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is night time lighting for the Venus Garden.  I'm sure it looks lovely at night. 
    BFP: 1/11/11, Large Cystic Hygroma & heart defect, Lost baby on 3/30/11 at 16w 4d.
  • Options
    EnnasuzEnnasuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I know what time the sunsets there but I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has actually had a wedding around that time and if they would do it again.
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_caesars-wedding-ceremony-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:7b588473-704c-4e6c-97a2-a38ec42121f2Post:99eca166-7de8-4439-8201-690eb1e32373">Re: Caesars Wedding Ceremony Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I know what time the sunsets there but I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has actually had a wedding around that time and if they would do it again.
    Posted by Ennasuz[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, thought you wanted to know how much natural light there would still be at that time.
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony at the Garden was at 5:30pm in Sept, the ceremony was short, but we stuck around taking pics. I can you that by the time we were done (which it was a little before 6:30) the sun was setting and it was dusk. I can also say that it's pretty at night, they have nice lighting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards