Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

hello fellow Las Vegas Brides!

I'm getting married in August 2010 at the Hilton in Las Vegas!
I was just wondering if any of you had any advice and/or tips for me. I do have a lot planned already (getting married in Vegas makes it sooo much easier, especially with the package we chose).

Re: hello fellow Las Vegas Brides!

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi Courtney,

I'm getting married in July 2010 at Mandalay Bay.  What kind of reception are you planning?  My reception will be at Border Grill in MB.

• Options
    CourtneyL2552CourtneyL2552 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are just going out to dinner after the wedding. we are having a reception when we return home.
  • Options
    noll08noll08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey courtney, 

have you found invites for your reception when you return home?? I just started searching and havent found alot.. like the We got married announcments.. not as many as i thought id be able to find!! were getting married Feb 24th in vegas and reception at home!
  • Options
    CourtneyL2552CourtneyL2552 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we haven't really looked into invitations for the reception yet bc we only just yesterday found a venue. but what we did for our save the dates/invitations was buy a stationary set from WalMart and put our own wording onto it. they actually have a wedding section in WalMart (which I had no idea until we were looking for stationary and ran into it). What we will do is probably just find some "you're invited" cards and put our own wording on those.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Also....Check  out http://www.vistaprint.com for some invite ideas, they are very reasonable prices and a lot of the girls use them :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards