Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Newbie with questions, surprise surprise!

Hello everyone, I am new and so addicted to this site already!! Has anyone heard of Victoria's family for their wedding? It seems like a great deal but just curious I am going to see it since I am local. Also the Venetian is on the top of my list. Budget is on the lower end but want to make the most of it. Thanks for any help:)

Re: Newbie with questions, surprise surprise!

• Options
    kara811kara811 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and Welcome!!! I'm local too!! Not many of us around here! LOL I haven't been to Victoria's yet, but they have sent me fliers before and their place looks nice! I hope you find the venue you're looking for! Feel free to ask anything on here! Happy Planning! :) 
  • Options
    tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board.  I haven't looked at that before.  Good luck with your planning!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Good luck with planning. I haven't heard of Victoria's, but I do know the Venetian is a bit pricier- however very beautiful!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually just booked with Victoria's Family. Their prices fit in very well with our budget. I live all the way on the East Coast though and have never been but their place looks nice. Let me know how your visit goes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well when I first got engaged my FMIL already had the whole thing planned out!! She really wanted us to do the victorias family, but for 50 people it was going to be something life 5k. I dont know why she asked for 50 since she has 70 just on her list, but anyways, when I went back to them to ask for 75- she said it would be 6200!!  and it would be another 1200 for a sit down dinner as opposed to a buffet style. Seemed a little outrageous for what it is, but it could be that it just wasnt the style we were going for. If you love it and that is your price range, go for it!
    We went with Maggianos- which has a 4500 minimum, so we figured we might as well go with the nicer place, with the great food, served to your table, and lots of selection.Good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and happy planning :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the welcome everyoneSmile.
    To
    cduong I am hoping to go this weekend to check it out, and I will let you know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I'm a local, too. I've driven past Victoria's plenty of times but never really checked it out. I know it's next to an In-n-Out Burger, and across from Palace Station...

I'm having my wedding in my dad's backyard to save money, because I've found it hard to find a Venue that fits my budget, and that can accommodate 100 people.

Good Luck! :D 
    Planning Bio

Dan + Amanda

Wedding Countdown Ticker

To be loved, be lovable
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards