Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Mandalay Bay Promo Codes?

I thought I read somewhere that Mandalay Bay will honor promo codes even after you have booked your room.  Is this true?  We may be booking a Vista Suite and want to book as soon as we are able to, but know promo codes may not be out at the time of booking.
76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Mandalay Bay Promo Codes?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Supposedly the PSC30 code will be good through the end of summer, 30% off on the Mandalay side.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, once you book you can readjust prices if necessary!  Anytime I see a promo code I post it on my website so guest know to check to see if they can save more!  I did the Vista Suite with the 30% off for a welcome party and already adjusted the price of our other room once already (for Sept).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  We can't book until July I believe (wedding is May 2012) but knowing we will be able to use a promo code will definitely help with the budget.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an fyi you will have to wait awhile for a 30% off one to come out, our wedding is in Oct. and I'm still waiting for the 30% to apply to our dates, we've used the 25% though already..
  • Options
    nursniknursnik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow!!! how can i use that discount code and where do i get it from, im getting married at the mandalay bay on 7/7/11, this really excites me, they already gave me 20% discount for booking ceramony there but this is even better!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_mandalay-bay-promo-codes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:7da15fa0-ba0c-4fb7-a824-16f24603fbe1Post:0490a796-cfae-47dd-b95d-7e900c250b6c">Re: Mandalay Bay Promo Codes?</a>:
    [QUOTE]wow!!! how can i use that discount code and where do i get it from, im getting married at the mandalay bay on 7/7/11, this really excites me, they already gave me 20% discount for booking ceramony there but this is even better!
    Posted by nursnik[/QUOTE]

Just enter PSC30 in the coupon box when booking online.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards