Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Diablo's cantina for a pre-bachelorette party dinner

What you think?

It looks like a wild atmosphere, but pretty expensive (even for vegas).

It's technically a part of Monte Carlo, but it is right on the strip, and they have outdoor seating. And since we are heading to the piano bar at NYNY afterward so it is close.

Any other suggestions?

Re: Diablo's cantina for a pre-bachelorette party dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The view from outside is great; a bunch of my friends who weren't in the rehearsal dinner went there and had a blast.  Maybe they'd cut you a group discount?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_diablos-cantina-pre-bachelorette-party-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:7eeb5604-b1c9-4312-8508-49e1e3c4856cPost:a319f339-61dc-48ca-83b0-26c9a58f4e39">Re: Diablo's cantina for a pre-bachelorette party dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]The view from outside is great; a bunch of my friends who weren't in the rehearsal dinner went there and had a blast.  Maybe they'd cut you a group discount?
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

I love the devil chick on the outside. I always take pics of her when I walk by.
    I wonder if they will give a discount... considering it's a group of 20 women in their 20s you would think they would, but it's Vegas so you never know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We haven't been to a party there, but we have eaten there on more then one occasion and have had a great time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This place is awesome!!

• Options
    smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't care for it.  The tacos were borderline and they can't make a bloody mary to save their lives.  It was super loud when we were there for dinner too.  Talking was impossible.  Even shouting was tough.

Just my opinion.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They are part of the Light Group and do offer group options for groups of 18 or more.  link
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_diablos-cantina-pre-bachelorette-party-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:7eeb5604-b1c9-4312-8508-49e1e3c4856cPost:53e8ad92-a661-4d57-aee5-8a31c4c8e877">Re: Diablo's cantina for a pre-bachelorette party dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't care for it.  The tacos were borderline and they can't make a bloody mary to save their lives.  I<strong>t was super loud when we were there for dinner too.  Talking was impossible.  </strong>Even shouting was tough. Just my opinion.
    Posted by smokeybailey[/QUOTE]

Ugh...I hate places like that, I want to be able to visit with my girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards