Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

After the reception

We are getting married at Caesars and planning on having coach sedans offer transportation for everyone to Maggianos for the reception from 7-7:30...I was curious what other brides did- do you offer transportation? What about after the reception- did you offer transportation back to hotel? Majority of the guest will be at Caesars Palace...what do you think?
Photobucket

Re: After the reception

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm a Caesars & Maggiano's bride too :)

We'll have transportation to Maggiano's and then after the reception, dropping off to each hotel.  I want all of my guests to relax and enjoy themselves, so I didn't want people to have to drive or have to get a taxi after the reception. It just gives me peace of mind to have that all in place.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ebony! What transportation company are you going with?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did transportation to and from Maggiano's, we didn't do a full dance or anything though so after dinner we all hauled back in the limo bus and drove along the strip. We had the bus for an hour after the reception ended so we could pick and chose were to go.

We ended up back at our hotel and partyed there, but it was much easier to keep everyone together rather than having different groups waiting on cabs, or trying to walk and meet up, etc. It was definitely a worthwhile cost to us.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am providing transportation to and from my reception.

• Options
    GribblesGribbles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are providing transport to the ceremony, between the ceremony and reception but not after. I hope to go clubbing or to an ultralounge afterwards, and I don't know if everyone else will want to come or go their own way (we have a wide range of ages attending), so I am leaving it up to them to organise themselves. Taxis are plentiful!
    www.mywedding.com/benandpetra
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_after-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:80299800-599e-451b-8200-0a2021275b9bPost:3cd67092-1503-4fe2-b8ec-45c33c4f975b">Re: After the reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ebony! What transportation company are you going with?
    Posted by kteel717[/QUOTE]

Not sure honestly. My FMIL offered to pay so I let her also take over setting it up LOL  I will find out and let you know!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using VIP to pick everyone up and go to the LV sign and then they will take FI & I back to Flamingo for our strip tour and the guests on to dinner.  We will grab a cab to dinner and since our group is small (11 including us) everyone will just grab cabs to where ever we decide to party at after dinner.  I wanted to provide transportation back, but didn't want to be stuck to a time schedule for dinner and honestly with the strip tour and all it just seemed like too much of a pain to figure out a bunch of times!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards