Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

By Request....hehe

So I was slacking today girls! hehe

1) What was the 1st Vacation spot you went to with FI?

2) Where are you going on your honeymoon/ min-moon?

3) If you had UNLIMITED funds...Where would you go on your honeymoon?
2011-2012 Races
10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
Me:32 DH:33
IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)

Re: By Request....hehe

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I like this one!

1. Santa Fe, NM

2. Not sure yet...won't be right after the wedding. We are kind of using Vegas as a wedding/honeymoon place hehe

3. I would say Hawaii or Australia
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is fun.

1. We did a quickie Vegas trip for our first getaway. My GF told hubby if he could handle me in Vegas then we were meant to be, lol.

2. DH has to renew his passport, and he has a bunch of miles to burn so we thought of Japan for our honeymoon.

3. I'd like to do Monte Carlo.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Drive..Leavenworth, WA for Octoberfest.  Fly...Atlanta to meet his family

2) We're doing a few extra days in Vegas, no actual honeymoon.  But if the stars align...hopefully Hawaii on our 1 year anniversary

3) Italy and Greece!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. Weekend trip to Vermont 2. Staying in Vegas for 3 days after the wedding, then when we get back east, we are gonna stay at the Trumph Tower in NYC for a weekend. 3. Too many places! lol but I would love to stay at the Sandals resort in Negril, Jamaica where they have the rooms, where the pool starts at your patio door!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good start ladies!

1) Road trip to San Francisco for a car show.

2) We are still unsure...depends on a)money b)where the furbabies go....but I think we might head down to San Diego for a couple of days. Also like mhoneybee - I think we might try for HI for the 1yr.

3) Humm...I really want to go to Belize, but also would LOVE to go to Italy or Spain.
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    sagi122sagi122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We went down to the Jersey Shore together!  How Philly of us! :P

We are getting married on April 16th...but decided to hold off our honeymoon until August.  We are taking a 11 day land tour/cruise to Alaska!

Australia or Fiji
    BFP: 1/11/11, Large Cystic Hygroma & heart defect, Lost baby on 3/30/11 at 16w 4d.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1:) Our first vacation spot was Disneyland hehe   (we have kids:)

2:) We are going to Maui, Hawaii for 5 days after our wedding. Super excited...never been to Hawaii.

3:) If I had all the money in the world I would problaby visit Spain and Italy. Its looks so romantical. But the FI would probably pick something like Amsterdam Lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LAS VEGAS

Maybe Miami some place warm for sure

South Pacific and get some bungalow over the water and enjoy every moment with him. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

2. We are leaving to Jamaica from Vegas.

3.  If funds were unlimited, we would definitely go overseas...maybe, Greece.

• Options
    Lulu80301Lulu80301 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) What was the 1st Vacation spot you went to with FI? San Francisco, CA

2) Where are you going on your honeymoon/ min-moon? Maui, for a week

3) If you had UNLIMITED funds...Where would you go on your honeymoon? A tour of Europe- Amsterdam, Paris, Venice, Greece.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

::Sigh:: Unfortunately FI and I have been poor college students for the majority of our relationship and have actually never gone on a vacation together.

We won't be taking our honeymoon until January of next year, and we are considering St. Lucia.

We would love to spend about 2.5 weeks in Italy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    las vegas

hopefully about a year later we are planning an alaskan cruise

Bora Bora!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  Our first vacation together was to New York City.  FI grew up in the Bronx, so I got to see everything with a native.  It was one of the best vacations ever.

2.  We're going to Portland, OR for our mini-moon in May.  I don't have any vacation time at my job, so we're sneaking off for a weekend.  We hope to move there in a few years, so this is just as much of a scouting trip.  We're going to go on a Caribbean cruise for our first anniversary next year.

3.  If money (and work!) was no object, we would have gone to someplace like Tahiti or Fiji.  Just the thought of staying in one of those little huts on the water makes me think "aahhhhh."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1- Our 1st vacation was VEGAS BABY

2- Honeymoon We are @ this time doing the VEGAS honeymoon we are going to stay in a sweet suite are whole stay then might stop in California and go stay on the beach for a week right after leaving Vegas or for sure sometime later in the summer

3-  Uunlimited funds?I don't know we have been alot of places- can I just pocket the money?LOL!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1. Niagara Falls for our 1st dating anniversary

2. Family trip with our son to Vancouver, BC in Nov then honeymoon next Feb - not sure where, we're still fighting about it ;)

3. Maldives, Japan & Australia

• Options
    ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our first vacation together was to Aventura Spa Palace in Playa del Carmen Mexico!  It was perfect!

For our honeymoon we are leaving Vegas and flying to Cabo San Lucas Mexico and staying at the Riu Palace.

If we had unlimited funds we would go to Tahiti (think the movie Couples Retreat)!

• Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not that exciting, I know...but I think we went to Peoria, Illinois.

Well, we're staying about 5 days after our wedding in Vegas in September.  But, we're also hopefully doing a 7-day Western Caribbean in December.

Ahh, to have unlimited funds...I would do what FI's parents did about 18 months ago...10-day guided European tour with Globus Travel.
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) What was the 1st Vacation spot you went to with FI? Bermuda

2) Where are you going on your honeymoon/ min-moon? We are staying in Vegas for a few days after the wedding.

3) If you had UNLIMITED funds...Where would you go on your honeymoon? World cruise
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Stinkerbell for listening to my request! This always makes the end of the work week better!

Central Coast of California. I'm from the central valley, and he is from Chicago. It was the first time he saw the Pacific ocean :)

We will be in Vegas nights (3 before our wedding, and 2 after) + I'm going to New Orleans for work like 2 weeks after the wedding, and the fiance is tagging along :)

He would pick Europe, and I would pick something more local, like Napa.
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

2) We're staying for a week in Vegas, so I guess thats what we're considering our "honeymoon". We'd love to go somewhere hot in the winter though...I also like the idea of going to Hawaii for our 1 yr anniversary! We've never been!

3) Hawaii, Jamaica, yep South Pacific so we can stay in those little bungalows over the water....I'd love to go to Europe but FI has no desire to go there!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) What was the 1st Vacation spot you went to with FI? Cincinnati, Ohio. Don't laugh!

2) Where are you going on your honeymoon/ min-moon? No where (again, don't laugh). We may plan a trip later on in life---but, right now we don't have the funds, and--my health (for anyone who has read my blog) is very on edge; I often don't have the energy for much...I'd hate to ruin a vaca!

3) If you had UNLIMITED funds...Where would you go on your honeymoon? Everywhere and anywhere in Europe. For three months. Laughing
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
         First Vaca spot that wasn't in WI was Vegas!!

We are staying in Vegas for a week and then in Nov we are going snowboarding in Colorando :)

South America to see the Great White Sharks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards