Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Hello LV knotties :)

I just want to intoduce myself....My name is Sara and I am getting married in Las Vegas on June 4th 2011.   I have been following this board for a while now and wanted to thank all of the Las Vegas knotties for all the planning help/ ideas.  Here is what we have booked so far...Meet and Greet will be a Double Decker bus tour,  ceremony is at the flamingo gazebo garden 4pm, we have the vista suite booked for 2 nights and will have reception in the suite at 6pm.  I have glamsquad for hair and makeup,  and Mike L for photography strip tour before ceremony.  I think we may use Jasons Deli for catering.  We have about 40 people flying out from Minnesota for the wedding and blocked off rooms at the Flamingo hotel.  All of the vendors we are using have been GREAT, so far!   I could not have planned this wedding without this board, so again THANK YOU!  I am a DIY kind girl and made our save the dates and will be making mini photo albums for wedding favors.  I'm getting an early start on everything because I go back to nursing school in Jan, so I want everthing done before that.  I am working on a planning bio,  I will post it when it is finished.   Smile

Re: Hello LV knotties :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!  Wow... you are much more organized than I was  :)  You have made some great choices and it is really smart to figure everything out as early as possible.
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Sara and welcome to the LV board. Congratulations on accomplishing so much, lots of checks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  We're a week apart from you and using Mike L also. :-)

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome!  And wow, you've gotten a lot done!  Now I'm feeling a little behind.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  I'd normally say, "If you need any ideas..." but it looks like you've got almost everything covered.  Kudos!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome & Congrats. ( I could use some pointers from you )
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm from MN too and we are also getting married at the Flamingo Garden Gazebo and having an in-suite reception in a Vista Suite, funny:)  So are you guys staying at the Flamingo the nights you are there besides the two Vista nights?  We are thinking of just staying at Mandalay the whole time since we'll be there two nights anyways in the Vista. 

Fun to have other brides from your state on the board, not to mention same ceremony and reception sites:) Not to mention with the same name and you spell it correctly, meaning no "H", haha:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Aww we are getting married the same day but at Caesars! Im also going back to school so I know what you mean by trying to have everything done. Happy planning! 

• Options
    tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a MN bride also!  And our wedding is also at the gazebo chapel at the Flamingo.  I'll have to say, you're WAY more organized than I am. 

All we've picked is the day (May 13th, 2011) and the gazebo.  Oh, and we're having an in-suite reception also! 

Anniversary
  • Options
    bcschumanbcschuman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are doing the Vista Suite for two nights and reception... but getting married at the Mandalay Bay on May 20.  Sounds like you definitely have things organized... you are a rockstar!  Congratulations and good luck with school! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards